March 04, 2007

6 weird things

I've been tagged by Ms Blabs to write 6 weird things about myself.
1. I'm a travel junkie and at the moment I wanna travel the Sahara and meet the Tuareg and Berbers. If God gave me the choice of who I wanna be , I 'd say Michael Palin or Ibnu Battuta.
2. Dh thinks this is weird. I have sliced/ parts of cucumber in the fridge that I use to sooth my eyes and reduce puffiness.
3. I like to take a siesta during lunch hour. I thought this was weird til I visited South of Spain and realised they all have siesta in the afternoon from 2-5pm. The shops close during this time.
4. I like to buy hand creams even though I may not need them and the sales assistants keep telling me that my hands are soft even before I try them on.
5. I chatter more to taxi drivers/strangers than to my friends.
6. I'm telepathic and can read and send messages to my friends without the need to email, write letters , phone etc.
So 6 friends, you know who you are. You've been tagged. Lol.

5 comments:

Blabarella said...

Thank you for obliging. ;)

Earthmom said...

Not a prob. I am very pleased to reveal my weird streak to the blogosphere.

elisataufik said...

I like your number 1 !!! I would liek to do that too. So I guess we're not so weird.
BTW, did you see the one where michael palin went to timbuktu? I *SO* want to go there!

and you know what, the shops over here close from 1pm to 4pm. I think they also do siesta.

Earthmom said...

Which series are you talking about? Is it Sahara Series? I'm afraid I dont have discovery channel. Even if I did in KL, my kids "conquer" the TV la. I am planning to get some of his series esp Sahara at ABC shop soon insha Allah. (I have a really old video "from pole to pole" made in 1990s)However, I did see a programme about someone who crossed the Sahara(by walking about 50km a day )with the Tuareg to get to a city that trade in salt. I so wanna do that. teehe.

Earthmom said...

I bought the DVD and watched some of the episode. The Episode 3 was interesting and the "bottoms up" at the end was too funny.:)