November 06, 2007

I'm off

I'm going to be laying off blogging the next couple of weeks as my sis is coming to stay and I probably won't have the time (or privacy) to blog.
Mental note: HAVE TO MAKE EFFORT TO TIDY HOUSE. Even mop as usual contractor (aka dh) is far too busy at the moment to mop despite frequent reminder. (He says I'm no good at mopping). But yes, I had just mopped the kitchen with a steam mop.
Mum is probably gonna ask my sister casually at some point if I have maintained the house well and kept it tidy. (Mum actually prefers housekeeping to cooking. I'm the opposite).
Oh yes, absolutely no baking of muffins/cakes or anything that has any sugar content either. (Mum absolutely abhors anything with a sugar content even the innocent honey). Well, maybe I'll bake once or twice to show sis what a pro I am at baking now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mum hates sweet stuff? i take it she isn't a comfort eater because when I'm stressed, I crave sugary things.
And how can you go wrong with a steam mop? Those things are wonderful! I borrowed my mother's one once and it was awesome.
Hope you have a great time with your sister.

Earthmom said...

I'm afraid she does dislike sugar. I have trouble finding sugar at her house to add to my husband's tea/coffee.And when I go out with her in KL, I can only order ice tea without sugar or she will order it for me instead. (She still thinks I'm a sweet tooth as I used to eat heaps of sweets when I was a kid).