July 11, 2008

Survived (school hols)!

School hols is coming to an end , woohoo. Let me see. What did we do. Went to 2 libraries (almost got kicked out of the first library, boys were NAUGHTY while we were waiting for dd to finish her course), went to the mall twice (quick visits mind you), picnic, parks, went to the movie (cool movie, kungfu panda) and they also met their school friends so they can redirect their energy some place else.................................
Next week I'll be so happy to shoo them to school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very sad the holidays have finished. We started out with everyone in grumps and I wondered how we would get through it. The days just got better and better and this weekend has been the best weekend in the history of EVER. MashaAllah.

plenty of tears next week - mostly from me.

Anonymous said...

OK. I didn't see the date for the bridge to brisbane - i thought it was always held in August! What date will Ramadan start? I am so crushed! We will have to find something else to train for.

Earthmom said...

Tasmiya,
All the major funruns in Brisbane, river run (14/9), women's classic (14/9) and B2B are all sadly scheduled in Sept. Ramadan should start around 1/2 Sept and I probably need to train again after that period. Best bet would probably be funruns scheduled in summer like international women's day.