October 01, 2008

Eid Mubarak!

I just got my connection back. My service provider did a major migration exercise.. whatever that means... , it just means no internet to us for 5 measly days.. Anyway, hope it is not too late to wish all muslims out there. Are there anyone who actually have time to check anything on net on Eid Day like myself.. My dear son has not been well for the past weeks but he is recuperating, alhamdulillah and today I have to look after him again while other members of family go out for social visits etc.
What better way to spend Eid.. with my son! Happy Eid!

3 comments:

Lollies said...

Eid Mubarak!!!

Alaa kesiannya the little one tak sihat. Hope Eid is still a festive.

Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak!

Hope the little one is feeling better today.

Unknown said...

salam syawal....dari dubai! :-)

hope ur hari raya was as good as you had wanted it to be...