January 16, 2009

HNY 2009

I'm sorry for not updating this blog. I went back for hols in KL and when I'm in KL , I don't really have the time to blog to be honest. Too many things to sort out and do! So much socializing and eating and eating and socializing and social eating.. You get the picture. Hmm.. I need to get back to my exercise regime again real soon. Next month in Feb will be a perfect time to start.. when kids are back at school.
Well, its already the end of the second week of January. Is it too late to say Happy New Year 2009 to my loyal or not too loyal readers, whoever you are ... Happy New Year!.......... Probably it is a bit a late to wish this........

4 comments:

Swahili said...

definitely loyal ;)

thats whre you disappear...welcome home. Happy New Year!

elisataufik said...

ah.. no wonder lah so quiet... cuti-cuti malaysia rupa nya.. :)
Eh my sister's moving to Perth. Where are you?

Anonymous said...

My exercise regimen is kaputz! I really need to get back into it again. Nice to know you had a good holiday. Eating is always better with friends and family.

Earthmom said...

Which sister moving to Perth? You have like what? 4 sisters.. I'm in Bris Vegas/Brissie at least locals sometime call it that (Brisbane near Gold Coast ) . jauh tu dari Perth.