January 30, 2009

Crossroads

I haven't really had much adventure lately to blog anything of substance over here. Maybe a bit preoccupied with facebook , it is very user friendly. I am collecting some data/photos of the annular eclipse of the sun that occurred in the South East Asia early this week just for fun. Would like to post some amateur pics here but they're not really mine to post.
As well, I'm also thinking of going to Wordpress. Actually, I have created an account already. Probably would blog more on the past or something there. I must confess that I am still loyal to blogspot but really NOTHING interesting is happening lately to blog about except that kids are back at school and am busy cooking, washing and cleaning up the house after them...... Also taking them to the library and park after school. So not much time to blog.

No comments: