November 17, 2006

Thank God it's Friday!

Plans have been made for the weekend. Dentist appointment for ds1 is still on in the morning. There is Dd's swimming class to go to and I hope I could have a dip too and possibly do >20 laps in the 25 metre heated pool before I could venture into the 50 metre unheated pool. Dh rang me up from work asking me to check on the net if there is a special discounted rate for Movie World's annual pass. He said there was one but he wanted me to double check. I checked on their website and the cost of a ticket is down from $155 to $79 if we purchase it before December. I could hear the glee in his voice when he said he was planning to buy some tickets for us. Those rollercoaster rides are beckoning him and the kiddies. We have gone to Sea World God knows how many times this year and now come Summer, it is time for Movie World. Hehe. Have a wonderful weekend to all! Fi Aman Allah.

No comments: